If you need maintain several accounts you are working with, try our new plugins for WordPress.
You’ll get opportunities to gather MetaTrader statistics, automate Forex robots running process, copy orders, create complex mechanical trading systems and advanced analytics for them.
Simple settings allow you to see accounts activity and restart them at any time.
This quickstart guide tells in brief how to install the plugins and start maintaining several broker accounts directly from your site.
- Download the plugin (.zip file) from the site (dev4traders.com).
- Log in to your WordPress Admin panel.
- In your WordPress administration panel, go to menu Plugins > Add New.
- Select the Upload plugin tab.
- Upload the .zip file you just downloaded.
- Activate the plugin.
A new settings section called MT4 Brokers will appear in the administration panel.
Repeat these actions for the following plugins: MT4 Accounts, MT4 Copier, MT4 Monitoring.
Adding New VPS
- Select the MT4 Accounts item in WordPress administration panel and click the Add New VPS button.
- Enter IP-address and server name on the appeared page.
- Then click Save Changes.
Adding MT4 Broker Servers
- Select the MT4 Broker item in the left side panel.
- Click the Browse… button and select zip file with settings.
- Then click the Import srv (zip) button.
Page contains the list of all imported broker servers.
On this page, you can filter the list of broker servers by state selecting Enabled or Disabled item.
When you hover the mouse pointer over the selected broker server, you can edit, delete, enable or disable it.
Changing Broker Server Settings
To change broker server settings, click the server name in the list or click Edit under the server name.
On the appeared page, you can change the following settings:
- SRV File
- GMT Offset
- Group Title
- Pairs Matching
Also, you can add new broker server at this page by clicking Add New button and specifying all settings.
To get back to the list of broker servers, click Save Changes.
Adding New MT4 Account
- Select the MT4 Accounts item in the administration panel.
- Click the Add New Account button.
- Specify the following settings:
- Server – broker server name (select from the dropdown list)
- Title – account name
- Account Number – account number
- Password – account password
- User – account user name (select from the dropdown list)
- Click Save Changes. The newly created account will appear in the list.
Filtering MT4 Accounts
There are several filtering options for accounts available at the MT4 Accounts page.
To filter the list by broker server state, select one of the following options:
- Trade not allowed
Different actions are available for the accounts at the MT4 Accounts page. When you hover the mouse pointer over the account name, you will see the following menu items:
- Edit – allows change the account settings.
- Delete – allows delete account.
- Restart – allows stop and start again the selected account.
- View Errors – allows view all account order errors.
- View Orders – allows view detailed information for all account orders.
MT4 Account Experts and Templates
The MT4 Experts plugin allows automate running of expert advisors for Metatrader accounts. Also, you can specify unique settings for any Metatrader robot by templates configuration.
How to Add New Expert
- Select the MT4 Experts item in the WordPress administration panel.
- Click Add Expert.
- At the appeared page specify expert settings.
- Ex4 file – Browse the file containing expert advisor’s code.
- Tpl file – Browse the file containing default template for expert advisor.
- Click Save Changes.
Each new added account expert is displayed in the separate tab at the main MT4 Experts page.
How to Configure Expert Template
- Select tab with the desired expert at the main MT4 Experts page.
- Click Add Template.
- From the gropdown list select one of the existing Metatrader accounts, where your robot will trade.
- In the Pair text field specify trading pair.
- In the Timeframe field set the desired timeframe.
- The deafult expert template is appeared in the Options field. You can edit it in accordanse with you requirements.
- Click the Save Changes button.