Effective October 08, 2023
SCOPE OF POLICY
- Customers – individuals who purchase or otherwise use our Services.
- Website Visitors – individuals who visit our Website, including those who opt to provide contact information to receive communications from us.
Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, such as your bank account or credit card information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through participant surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on or use our website, app or other platform(s);
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business. In addition, if you apply for or are offered a role or position with us we may collect certain information from you (including your name, contact details, working history and relevant records checks) from any
HOW DO WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSURE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website, app, platform(s) or services and products;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize our website, app, platform(s) or services and products, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymized consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests,
personalize your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Safety. We may disclose your information to protect and defend our safety and those of other users in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
Consent. We may share your information for other ways not described above with your consent.
DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
We and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with relevant laws. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (such as an unsubscribe link).
TO WHOM WE DISCLOSURE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When we no longer have a legitimate business need (e.g. termination of a Customer agreement) to process your personal information, we will either delete or de-identify it.
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us;
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
USING OUR WEBSITE AND COOKIES
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website. While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the
internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Website may contain links to other websites and services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control third party websites, applications or services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding their collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read their privacy policies to learn more.